Eric Hart is the awesomest photographer ever. I'm not saying that Eric's photography is necessarily awesome. In other words, he's a photographer, and he also happens to be incredibly awesome.

2.18.2005

I'm awesome

This is my new blog. It's going to be exactly the same as my old blog. Except there's comments. Maybe I can republish all my old blog stuff, but fix them up until they're funny. Or maybe just publish on a more regular basis. Hey Terry, Blogger let's you do team blogs. Eh? Maybe we can do that, bitch.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

team blog unite! form of, a bucket of water.

3:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like clicking on the full-size version of your avatar.

7:05 PM

 
Blogger Eric Hart said...

I have a newer newer blog out now. Make sure to check out my Eric Hart theatre props blog.

8:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Name:
Location: New York, NY, United States

I'm a props carpenter and a photographer