Eric Hart is the awesomest photographer ever. I'm not saying that Eric's photography is necessarily awesome. In other words, he's a photographer, and he also happens to be incredibly awesome.

6.11.2005

Don't Go Down the Stairs!

Don't Go Down the Stairs
I went to this place to take some pictures, because it looked spooky from the outside, so I figured there would be monsters inside. It was an old place, though, so it was only filled with the classic monsters, like Frankenstein, the Wolf Man, and the Mummy. Ving Rhames was with me, so he was pretty disappointed there weren't any zombies. Cause you know how Ving is with zombies... let's just say he likes to go medieval on a certain part of them.

1 Comments:

Blogger hellophotokitty said...

Creepy stuff eman - I ran out of the room just looking at this photo come up on my browser!!!

2:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Name:
Location: New York, NY, United States

I'm a props carpenter and a photographer