Eric Hart is the awesomest photographer ever. I'm not saying that Eric's photography is necessarily awesome. In other words, he's a photographer, and he also happens to be incredibly awesome.

5.20.2005

Sun Burst

Halo II
I saw Star Wars III today. It was pretty good. I still think Kirk was a better captain though. I hope Lucas makes a sequel where we find out what happens to Darth Vader's kids. I know Palpatine chose Anakin, but I think Tana had a chance to be his new apprentice. I wonder why all the spaceships suddenly become crappy in between Episodes 3 and 4. The next generation of kids are going to watch these in numerical order, and once they start Episode IV, they'll be like, "What the hell just happened? You go from computer animated flying robots to stormtroopers bumping their heads!" Fathers will talk of the first time they saw Star Wars, and those kids will think them pretty stupid for being surprised that Darth Vader is Luke's father. Was it just me or was Emperor Palpatine a metaphor for Bush? I hate to say this, but you'll never make anything with the scope of Star Wars, so don't even try.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gel said...

Nice catch of a rainbow there! I love to take photos, too. Breezing by from Blog Explosion, but had to comment. :)

2:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Name:
Location: New York, NY, United States

I'm a props carpenter and a photographer