Eric Hart is the awesomest photographer ever. I'm not saying that Eric's photography is necessarily awesome. In other words, he's a photographer, and he also happens to be incredibly awesome.

3.25.2005

Eric wins again!


Rusted Can
Originally uploaded by eqqman.
This little guy just got a jury pick over at Worth1000. Damn straight bippy! I took this bitch on March 17th. Looks like the luck of the Irish is shining down on me (meeee). Check this shit out at my contest entry. And behold the various lame comments. "You should put something beautiful in this." Shut up, bitch. If i wanted to take beautiful photos, I would just take pictures of my dick all day. And don't think I won't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Name:
Location: New York, NY, United States

I'm a props carpenter and a photographer