Eric Hart is the awesomest photographer ever. I'm not saying that Eric's photography is necessarily awesome. In other words, he's a photographer, and he also happens to be incredibly awesome.

3.05.2005

I love Flickr!

I am so addicted to Flickr! I probably spend a couple hours a day there! It's so addicting! I guess you can call me a Flickrholic! The other day, I couldn't get online, so I started going on Flickr withdrawal. I became moody and a little hostile. I even attacked my roommate. I gotta have my Flickr! A few hours later, I was dry heaving in the bathroom. Even though I was shivering from cold, I was still sweating profusely. As I clutched the edge of the toliet, I screamed to God, "Never again! Never again!" But I knew I would go back to Flickr as soon as I could get back online. Can't have enough Flickr! I sold all my furniture just to get enough money to go online at the local internet cafe long enough to upload a picture. Boy, after my withdrawal, that first hit of Flickr hit me hard! They had to call the cops because I was running around like a maniac, screaming obscenities! It wore off quick though, and I needed it now more than ever. I robbed a pawn shop and ran off with an old computer. They caught me a few blocks away trying to shove a phone line into the back! Man, that stuff messes with your mind; I didn't even have a monitor! And I was naked! Boy, Flickr sure is addicting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Name:
Location: New York, NY, United States

I'm a props carpenter and a photographer