Eric Hart is the awesomest photographer ever. I'm not saying that Eric's photography is necessarily awesome. In other words, he's a photographer, and he also happens to be incredibly awesome.

3.03.2005

Team Jesus!

hey. Anyone watch "Aqua Teen Hunger Force"? I don't. I hear it every night when my dad falls asleep watching Futurama though. It sounds retarded. But it does have the coolest theme music in the world. If there was an award for retarded show with coolest theme music, it would win.
Scion makes the awesomest commercials in the world. If God was a car and Jesus had to sell Him, then God would be a Scion and Jesus would make these commercials. If there was an award for retarded metaphor for the coolest commercials, this would win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Name:
Location: New York, NY, United States

I'm a props carpenter and a photographer