Eric Hart is the awesomest photographer ever. I'm not saying that Eric's photography is necessarily awesome. In other words, he's a photographer, and he also happens to be incredibly awesome.

3.02.2005

Sean Astin should pay back my student loans

Sean Ass-tinI just saw Sean Ass-tin give a talk at Bucknell University. Talk about a pompous jerk - About halfway through his tangent of a tangent of a diversion, he declared, "I'm only here for the money"; it was at that point I realized his speech wasn't going anywhere. Hey kid, a story is supposed to have a point, like your head, you hobbit-freak. Oh, but he did make everyone in the audience an honorary goonie. And he's a nice guy; he told us that about a dozen times so it must be true. I've had senile professors more lucid than this guy. Bitch.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds essential. Who's speaking next week, the bass player from Hoobastank?

7:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Name:
Location: New York, NY, United States

I'm a props carpenter and a photographer