Eric Hart is the awesomest photographer ever. I'm not saying that Eric's photography is necessarily awesome. In other words, he's a photographer, and he also happens to be incredibly awesome.

2.23.2005

my show

you know how many times i've been told my show is too hot for tv? never! i don't even have a show you dumbass! and if i did, it wouldn't be too hot for anything. i might think it was when i first make it, but the producer would look at it and it wouldn't even bat his eyes. and i'd ask him if he's not worried about getting it past the censors. and he'd tell me it's alright while secretly wondering what i could possibly put in a show about making ceramics that would make it too hot. and i'd say 'the inside of a kiln!' and he'd freak out cause i just read his mind, and then disappear cause he's not real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Name:
Location: New York, NY, United States

I'm a props carpenter and a photographer