Eric Hart is the awesomest photographer ever. I'm not saying that Eric's photography is necessarily awesome. In other words, he's a photographer, and he also happens to be incredibly awesome.

2.27.2005

Three things of unnote

Here's how to get your book, cd, or dvd on Amazon, Terry.

You know what sucks? Myspace doesn't have RSS feeds for their blogs. How can you have a blog without an RSS feed? What is this, 2003? Do you think you're Tucker Max?

Seems my photo of a Bulldozer (which I call a tractor) is my most popular photo at Flickr. Where all my other photos have around 5-15 views, and this one has over 250. The only thing that seems to set it apart is that "tractor" is one of its "tags" (Flickr's term for searchable keyword). So despite the fact that everyone on the cutting edge of the internet acts all cool and hip, really, they're all just looking for pictures of tractors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Name:
Location: New York, NY, United States

I'm a props carpenter and a photographer