Eric Hart is the awesomest photographer ever. I'm not saying that Eric's photography is necessarily awesome. In other words, he's a photographer, and he also happens to be incredibly awesome.

3.09.2005

Cornfield 1


Cornfield 1
Originally uploaded by eqqman.
Since getting on a kick of heavily altering the colors of my photos, I drug this one out and stuck it on Flickr. I liked it before but there was some unknown factor making it suck too much for me to post it; that was fixed once I let Photoshop hump it for awhile.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that reminds me of home

12:08 AM

 
Blogger Eric Hart said...

Thanks for the comments everyone.

1:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that reminds of house

3:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Name:
Location: New York, NY, United States

I'm a props carpenter and a photographer