Eric Hart is the awesomest photographer ever. I'm not saying that Eric's photography is necessarily awesome. In other words, he's a photographer, and he also happens to be incredibly awesome.

3.08.2005

When Will People Realize?

You know how a lot of commentary on the internet uses the phrase "When will people realize..." or some variation thereof? Well, it does. And it's retarded. So I'm writing about that. But not right now. Now, I'm collecting all the wonderful tidbits of wisdom on the internet with that phrase. And let me tell you, it's the cream of the crop of internet commentary, just like I thought it would be. Actually, I'm surprised at how there has not been a single coherant argument which uses that phrase. But I'm still searching. Until then, here's some gems from the internet...

All Philosophy - A site where topics are posted allowing high school students to wright there opionins abuot said topics, and a special feature allowing other users to "comment" or simply "agree" with their opinion.

In My Opinion - Much simpler than the above mentioned site, this one is designed for the three people without a blog to post their opinions about anything and everything. Why troll all those bulletin boards when you have an entire site devoted solely to opinions? Maybe because "opinion" in this case actually means "belief."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like in my opinion.
"what do you think about...elisha cuthbert! here's some pics!"

7:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where's the pics?

11:37 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's the internet, their are no pics of girls.

3:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Name:
Location: New York, NY, United States

I'm a props carpenter and a photographer