Eric Hart is the awesomest photographer ever. I'm not saying that Eric's photography is necessarily awesome. In other words, he's a photographer, and he also happens to be incredibly awesome.

3.09.2005

How to Make a Photoblog

I was thinking of turning this into a photoblog. As opposed to just a regular blog with the occasional photo. I need to make some changes, though.

1. Shrink my font size.
2. Use more ASCII + symbol art.
3. Choose a color scheme from the American Tradition "cool colors" palette.
4. Turn all my photos into duotones. And add grain when necessary.
5. Crop the hell out of my pictures. Preferably through someone's face.
6. Wide-angle lenses are alright, but fish-eye kicks ass!
7. Keep my depth-of-field as shallow as possible. Like me.

When will people realize that originality is better than... noriginality?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Name:
Location: New York, NY, United States

I'm a props carpenter and a photographer